A fresh free range Goose is the traditional choice for Christmas.The free range goose is back, now at its most popular since it was eulogised by Dickens in ‘A Christmas Carol’.
- Whole Free Range Goose – beautifully dressed and boxed
- Stock pack (giblets) for the most sumptuous gravy
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Our Free Range Geese are hand reared; hatched and reared from carefully selected breeding stock
- Free to explore and scratch around at their leisure in large paddocks
- All the feed is grown, milled and blended on the farm and water supplied from their own bore hole
- 100% natural, no antibiotics or artificial growth promotors
- Dressed and plucked by hand
Please remember when ordering your Goose to allow 500g per person per average meal.
- £16.45 per kg
Farm Gate Collection -Deposit. Please note, the final price will be based on the weight of the bird and we do our best to match the size selected to the size of the bird, but please remember when ordering we cannot guarantee an exact weight and we as you to expect +/- 500g.