A fresh free range Goose is the traditional choice for Christmas.The free range goose is back, now at its most popular since it was eulogised by Dickens in ‘A Christmas Carol’.
- Whole Free Range Goose – beautifully dressed and boxed
- Stock pack (giblets) for the most sumptuous gravy
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Our Free Range Geese are hand reared; hatched and reared from carefully selected breeding stock
- Free to explore and scratch around at their leisure in large paddocks
- All the feed is grown, milled and blended on the farm and water supplied from their own bore hole
- 100% natural, no antibiotics or artificial growth promotors
- Dressed and plucked by hand
- Average £16.45 per kg
Please remember when ordering your Goose to allow 500g per person per average meal.
Farm Gate Collection – please remember when ordering we cannot guarantee an exact weight and we ask you to expect +/- 500g.