NEARLY SOLD OUT – ONLY 4KG TURKEYS NOW – PLEASE RING FIRST TO CONFIRM STILL AVAILABLE
The way we breed and raise our Bronze turkeys is the secret of our success.
- Pumphouse Farm Free Range Whole Bronze Turkey beautifully dressed and boxed
- Stock pack (giblets) for the most sumptuous gravy
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Full cooking instructions.
Traditional Farming and Butchering
- Our Free Range Bronze Turkeys are free to explore and scratch around at their leisure in our own green fields
- At night our turkeys have the shelter of an open-sided barn, with deep straw and plenty of fresh air
- Slow-growing strain of Bronze turkey, grown to maturity over several months
- Locally grown cereals and vegetable protein, without additives, drugs or growth promoters
- Dry plucked by hand and hung for at least fourteen days, allowing the meat to develop an even fuller flavour
- Hand dressed using traditional butchering techniques, passed through the generation
- Our facilities are independently inspected to ensure compliance with all food hygiene regulations
Please remember when ordering your Bronze Turkey to allow 500g per person per average meal.
- 4 – 4.99kg – £14.85 per kg
- 5 – 5.99kg – £14.05 per kg
- 6 – 6.99kg – £14.05 per kg
- 7 – 7.99kg – £12.95 per kg
- 8kg and over – £12.20 per kg
Farm Gate Collection – the balance due will depend on the actual size of your turkey on collection.
Available to pre-order for Christmas 2019.