Sorry we are now Sold Out
The way we breed and raise our Bronze turkeys is the secret of our success.
- Pumphouse Farm Free Range Whole Bronze Turkey beautifully dressed and boxed
- Stock pack (giblets) for the most sumptuous gravy
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Full cooking instructions.
Traditional Farming and Butchering
- Our Free Range Bronze Turkeys are free to explore and scratch around at their leisure in our own green fields
- At night our turkeys have the shelter of an open-sided barn, with deep straw and plenty of fresh air
- Slow-growing strain of Bronze turkey, grown to maturity over several months
- Locally grown cereals and vegetable protein, without additives, drugs or growth promoters
- Dry plucked by hand and hung for at least fourteen days, allowing the meat to develop an even fuller flavour
- Hand dressed using traditional butchering techniques, passed through the generation
- Our facilities are independently inspected to ensure compliance with all food hygiene regulations
Please remember when ordering your Bronze Turkey to allow 500g per person per average meal.
Following feedback from our customers, this year we have changed our pricing structure to one price per weight band.
- 4kg £73.07
- 4.5kg £81.57
- 5kg £83.19
- 5.5kg £91.04
- 6kg £98.88
- 6.5kg £106.73
- 7kg £108.48
- 8kg £115.91
- 9kg £129.54
- 10kg £143.18
- 11kg £156.81
Farm Gate Collection from our own farm in Hightown, Merseyside – Pop up farm shop 23rd & 24th December